TERMS & CONDITIONS
FAULTY PRODUCTS & RETURNS
The Light Lady recognizes that from time to time there is a small possibility of products that could be faulty. We check each set before it leaves our warehouse but occasionally a set may be faulty and cease to function at some point. The Light Lady will happily replace any set that we feel is faulty but in order to assess the fault the set must be returned to us within 6 months of purchase. Once we have tested the set and concluded that the fault is ours we will replace the set at no charge to the customer. But, if we feel that the set has been tampered with or handled incorrectly we will not replace the set.
PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU KEEP THE INVOICE/EMAIL CONFIRMATION THAT ACCOMPANIES YOUR ORDER, THIS IS YOUR 6 MONTH REPLACEMENT INSURANCE POLICY.
- There are NO RETURNS on SALE items but if the item is faulty and returned within 30 days of date of sale we will meet our obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act.
- If your set has become faulty due to your own mis-handling we can offer a 20% discount on a replacement set within 6 months of purchase.
- We do not offer refunds in situations where you have changed your mind once you have received your item. We feel we describe each item as accurately as possible to ensure you are getting exactly what you ordered. Please email us if you are unsure of what you are buying so we can offer you more detailed advice or explanation. Store credits will be issued in the event of a change of mind.
- If you do change your mind we are happy to exchange your item but in this case you must pay freight on the item to us and also for us to send you your replacement.
- No refunds are offered on wholesale orders unless the items are faulty on arrival to your store.
NOTE: To ensure your fairy lights have a long and bright future please treat them with care. They have very fine wires in the plastic cabling and these can easily break if the strand is manipulated often. If you are hanging your fairy lights in a child’s room, please ensure they are hung out of reach as they may contain small parts that can be removed with a small amount of force. Also, the wires are fragile and should not be placed around headboards or in a place where they can be handled as they can easily cease to function if the small wires inside the clear cabling break.
The Light Lady recognizes that individuals with whom we conduct business value their privacy. However, in order to conduct global business in this increasingly electronic economy, the collection of personal information is often necessary and desirable. It is The Light Lady’s goal to balance the benefits of e-commerce with the right of individuals to prevent the misuse of their personal information.
The collection of personal information:
In some circumstances, The Light Lady may request personal information from you, like your name, e-mail address, company name, or telephone number. Your response to these inquiries is strictly voluntary. The Light Lady will not sell or share your personal information with a third party without your prior consent.
The Light Lady reserves the right to change, modify, or update this statement at any time without notice.
As required by the Privacy Act 1993, The Light Lady will not sell, rent or trade your personal information to others.
The following terms govern the use of this website:
While we endeavour to supply accurate information on this site, errors and omissions may occur. The Light Lady does not accept any liability, direct or indirect, for any loss or damage which may directly or indirectly result from any advice, opinion, information, representation or omission whether negligent or otherwise, contained on this site. You are solely responsible for the actions you take in reliance on the content on, or accessed, through this site.
The Light Lady reserves the right to make changes to the content on this site at any time and without notice.
To the extent permitted by New Zealand law, The Light Lady makes no warranties in relation to the merchantability, fitness for purpose, freedom from computer virus, accuracy or availability of this website or any other website.
This website is governed by, and is to be interpreted in accordance with, the laws of New Zealand.
3. Changes to this Agreement
All items are processed and sent within one business day of purchase.
Monday- Friday delivery only
Standard Tracked Shipping: 2-3 business days
Fast Post Tracked: 1-2 business days
Rural Postage: 2-5 business days
Payment Options available:
Direct Bank Transfer
Please note the item will not be sent until payment has been received.